Collect those Energy refill power ups in Marvel Avengers Alliance; StupidBot is here to deplete them. In an attempt to create a fully functional sleep while you play automation for the Marvel Avengers Alliance for Facebook, I would like you guys and gals of the gaming world to give my simple and StupidBot a try and see if it works on your end. I have chosen Viper's Season 1, Chapter 1, Mission 1 mission for my first release for the following reasons:
  • The whole mission map would only cost you 30 energy to beat.
  • Newbie friendly; the Hydra folks and Viper can be beaten easily if you are at least level 10 with Ironman and Hawkeye by your side.
  • Greater chances of getting some precious CPs or Command Points without doing much effort.
  • Takes you more or less 10 minutes to beat, provided your internet connectivity is working properly.

Since this is just my first release and my first time to add software automation to my hobbies list, you may expect a lot of bugs and drawbacks. Not to mention, its functions are very limited since it can only identify and control two heroes (not that I don't know how to code for each heroes algorithm; it's just that I do not have ample time for this as I also have a full time job):
  • Hawkeye
  • Ironman
  • Your S.H.I.E.L.D. Agent will do nothing other than Recharge Energy.

I highly suggest that you use Google Chrome or any other internet browsers that are based on Chrome such as Coowon or Comodo Dragon.

Despite of all these drawbacks, StupidBot will still allow you to farm for some items (including CP) on Viper's Map. My plan is to create a complete fully functional StupidBot for Marvel Avengers Alliance for Facebook. This bot would then play specific missions for us for farming weapons, CPs, or just merely leveling our characters.

Please get my initial StupidBot release here. Send bug reports, suggestions, violent reactions, and other things that you can think of to hobogamers.info@gmail.com. Last but not least.
If you like my work, consider donating for future developments.




See you in my next StupidBot version.

Next
This is the most recent post.
Previous
Older Post

Post a Comment

  1. can u make a MAA silver bot ????

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. like the one from leethax?

      Delete
    2. no like this one but better

      http://avengersalliancebot.blogspot.in/

      Delete
    3. the full version of that costs $10. i plan to create a bot will lots of features for just $1 or for free. depending on how worst /great it will turn out.

      Delete
    4. i will be very thankful to you if you release it for free :) (o) (h)

      Delete
  2. i do not mind donate some money for a working new version autobot with lot features if it is not too expensive. ;)

    ReplyDelete

 
Top